Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I Don't Forgive You, Chris Brown.

rihanna and chris brown 

Am I the only one who is saddened by Rihanna's interview latest interview with Oprah?
 I'm not mad. It is absolutely none of my business. 
The girl has the right to love who she loves. 
It is even healthy that she forgives Chris for brutally abusing her. 
The whole thing breaks my heart for Rihanna 
AND 
the other domestic abuse victims who think 
maybe they should still love their
abusers.

Chris Brown and Rihanna


Even after Chris hurt her, she's still protecting him.


Rihanna told Oprah, "Because as angry as I was, as angry and hurt and betrayed, I just felt like he made that mistake because he needed help and who's going to help him? Nobody's going to say he needs help. Everybody's going to say he's a monster without looking at the source, and I was more concerned about him."(Source.)

Man, I think Chris Brown got off too easily.
Boys, don't hit your ladies.
Ladies, don't think you deserve a man who hits you.
(Unless it's in a Christian Grey type of way, of course.)


Oh, and for the record,

I don't support Chris Brown...

no matter how damn catchy his music is.



IF YOU NEED HELP:




No comments:

Post a Comment