Monday, August 13, 2012

Thanks for the smile, Pinterest

I was forced to return to life of a Cancer Patient today. I fully enjoy my 3 months of freedom so it's always a bit of a bummer when I'm forced back before my break is over. OH WELL. I should not complain about an appointment where I received good news (just an infection) when so many others are receiving bad news.

The point of this post is that I was feeling a bit grouchy this weekend and today. I didn't feel well and I was a tad bit nervous. What did I do to cheer myself up? I browsed Pinterest, of course!

Please tell me you didn't crack a smile at these. I so will not believe you.








See, isn't your day so much better now?

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. i love all of these pictures. especially the ecard one, so true!

    ps: im a new follower :)
    http://moonlightgoodbyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete