Friday, August 10, 2012

I'm Addicted...

...to blogs I love.


I have been browsing new ways to gain exposure for my blog melanoma blog and I have come to the conclusion that there are a lot of really awesome blogs out there. Seriously. I have laughed more in the last week while staring at the computer than ever. (And yes, those laughs cause my boyfriend to look at me like I'm officially loosing it.) These girls are funny. And honest.

This brings me to my next topic at hand: How do they have so much free time to write such awesome posts? Man! I'm envious! Between that silly thing called work, my private life, writing for Everyday Health and keeping my melanoma blog readers happy--and my mind clear--I'm all out of time! I know that sharing my journey with melanoma is my number 1 priority; however, sometimes I want to talk about something ridiculous like......pizza. 
 Yum.

OK, I don't know. But here are some great sites for you to check out.



Boise Fashion Blogger



The Daily Tay

Seriously, you need to go check out these girls. I'm even forgiving them for their tans. ;-) 

2 comments:

  1. you are too sweet!!!! thank you :)) newest follower!
    xox
    ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of their blogs too! ellen is my real life bestie :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete